- Comments: 15 |
- Votes: 13
Yahoo News about 1M agoDALLAS (AP) - A Texas judge said she ordered a 16-year-old boy who's accused of killing a woman and raping at least four others in Dallas and Louisiana to be tried as an adult because the "public was indeed in need of protection" from the teen. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-in Some Cases 90% - Convince Me 10% - N-still A Kid 0%
- Cops can search cars if they smell weed: should that apply where it's legal?
- Beto O'rourke wants government-run mandatory buyback of assault rifles. ...
- Child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell: suicide. Believe it?
- Gun license/permit needed for open carry in only 15 states. Require ...
- Facebook launches dating service-are online matches as good as real world ...
- باتت ظاهرة تأخر الزواج سيمة جديدة في عصرنا اليوم, فما هو افضل سن للزاوج ؟