- Comments: 18 |
- Votes: 9
The Atlantic about 1M agoIt seems about as black-and-white a situation as an American president can face in this messy world of ours: hundreds of thousands of largely peaceful protesters-at points as much as a quarter of Hong Kong's entire population-spilling into the streets of the former British colony to demand greater democracy and resist China's creeping control over the semiautonomous region. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-full Support 0% - Y-within Reason 29% - Convince Me 57% - N-no Clear Goals 14%
- Trump Admin slashing refugee numbers, funding-may reach 0 in 2020. Right ...
- Would Russia and China be a match for the US & NATO in a conventional war?
- Trump pardons US soldiers convicted of war crimes. Do you support that?
- Bolton to Russian on Venezuela: 'this is our hemisphere'. Makes sense?
- War fears with Iran rise and fall: what do you think of Trump's Iran policy?
- What do you expect from a war between a US coalition and the Iranians?