- Comments: 7 |
- Votes: 6
The New York Times about 1M agoThe last time I saw Mark Zuckerberg was in the summer of 2017, several months before the Cambridge Analytica scandal broke. We met at Facebook's Menlo Park, Calif., office and drove to his house, in a quiet, leafy neighborhood. We spent an hour or two together while his toddler daughter cruised around. We talked politics mostly, a little about Facebook, a bit about our families. When the shadows grew long, I had to head out. I hugged his wife, Priscilla, and said goodbye to Mark. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-too Big/strong 100% - Convince Me 0% - N-unfair/wrong 0%
- Facebook won't ax fake 'drunk Pelosi' video: posts don't have to be true. OK?
- Report says Amazon full of fake reviews. Trust online reviews when you buy?
- Zuckerberg: government should set limits for content on social media: agree?
- Is Facebook having a mainly positive or negative effect on society?
- Harvard scientists: interstellar object may have been alien probe. Could be?
- Commercial space ventures look to the moon: should it be open for business?