- Comments: 7 |
- Votes: 7
Yahoo News about 1M agoAn outbreak of severe lung illness related to vaping has affected more than 450 people and killed six in the United States in the past few weeks. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has advised people to avoid all e-cigarette products while it investigates. Symptoms for many of the victims quickly escalated from coughing and shortness of breath to a life-threatening condition known as acute respiratory distress syndrome. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 0% - Convince Me 40% - No 60%
- Democrat debate: O'Rourke, Yang propose decriminalizing opioids, heroin. ...
- CBD oil trend: do you think CBD products provide health benefits?
- Menopause breakthrough will let older women have children: is it ever too ...
- Elon Musk working on computer chip to embed in your brain. Would you do it?
- 2020 'key year for climate change action'-will the world rise to the ...
- Japan exits whaling ban treaty, resumes hunting: 'a national tradition'. OK?