- Comments: 12 |
- Votes: 8
Yahoo News about 1M agoBRUSSELS (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo shared information on "escalating" threats from Iran with European allies and NATO officials during meetings in Brussels on Monday, the U.S. special representative for Iran said. "Iran is an escalating threat and this seemed like a timely visit on his way to Sochi," Brian Hook told reporters, referring to Pompeo's planned visit to Russia on Tuesday for meetings with Russian President Vladimir Putin and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-us Wants It 17% - Y-iran Provoking 17% - Convince Me 0% - N-just Posturing 67%
- Trump reinstates Iran sanctions: should the US work to achieve regime change?
- Trump to Iran: 'NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE US AGAIN.' Are his threats ...
- Do you expect that Iran will eventually acquire nuclear weapons?
- Trump pulls US out of 'deeply flawed' Iran nuclear deal: right decision?
- Trump pardons US soldiers convicted of war crimes. Do you support that?
- Bolton to Russian on Venezuela: 'this is our hemisphere'. Makes sense?