- Comments: 4 |
- Votes: 5
Demo 460 Test about 1M agoA man was thrown off of a Southwest Airlines flight for a joke about vodka, which was allegedly directed at a surly cabin crew member. As first reported by Fox 40, the unnamed passenger was escorted off the Wednesday flight from Sacramento, Calif., to Austin, Texas, for making a joke after a long delay that made the cabin and crew annoyed and restless. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-up To Airline 25% - Y-but Too Much 0% - Convince Me 25% - N-only If Threat 50%
- Another Boeing 737 Max emergency landing: would you avoid flying this plane?
- Airline kicks woman/baby with skin condition off plane: 'no doctor's note.' ...
- Woman kicked off plane for fat shaming passengers: 'eat a salad'. Is that ...
- American Airlines removes family from flight after body odor complaints. OK?
- Facebook won't ax fake 'drunk Pelosi' video: posts don't have to be true. OK?
- Facebook on defensive as NYT oped suggests company should be broken up. ...