- Comments: 5 |
- Votes: 6
Yahoo News about 1M agoASPEN, Colo. - As tensions in the Persian Gulf continued to ramp up on Friday afternoon amid news that Iran had seized a British oil tanker in the Strait of Hormuz, the head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, Army Lt. Gen. Robert Ashley, concluded that Iran does not want to start a war with the U.S. or its allies. ... Read more
Results in this view: Quick Easy Win 0% - Costly-worth It 25% - Spreads/unclear 25% - Us Leaves/loses 50%
- Iran shoots down drone, 'completely ready for war'. Who's to blame if it ...
- US cites Iranian 'provocations', sends warships to Persian Gulf. Is war ...
- Trump reinstates Iran sanctions: should the US work to achieve regime change?
- Trump to Iran: 'NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE US AGAIN.' Are his threats ...
- Would Russia and China be a match for the US & NATO in a conventional war?
- Trump pardons US soldiers convicted of war crimes. Do you support that?