- Comments: 16 |
- Votes: 7
The Atlantic about 1M agoA common complaint about dating in the time of Tinder is that people often end up on dates with people about whom they know little to nothing. As I wrote last year in a story about how Tinder and apps like it had transformed dating in just half a decade, being on the apps often means dating in a sort of context vacuum: ... Read more
Results in this view: Mostly Beter 25% - Just As Good 25% - Convince Me 38% - Generally Worse 13%
- باتت ظاهرة تأخر الزواج سيمة جديدة في عصرنا اليوم, فما هو افضل سن للزاوج ؟
- Can straight men, women be best friends without it turning into something ...
- Life called an 'endless, terrible competition.' Is that a fair assessment?
- Are dating apps the best way to find a new relationship?
- Cops can search cars if they smell weed: should that apply where it's legal?
- Beto O'rourke wants government-run mandatory buyback of assault rifles. ...