- Comments: 12 |
- Votes: 15
The Asheville Citizen-Times 2M agoToday's batch of burning questions, my smart-aleck answers and the real deal: Question: What are the laws regarding kids being home alone while parents are working? (The reader forwarded a Facebook post in which a local mother said her ex-husband has been leaving kids, ages 9 and 10, at home for up to 8 hours while he works. One child has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and the mother was looking for "some kind of codes for the city or state). ... Read more
Results in this view: Up To Parents 80% - 8-9 0% - 10-12 10% - 13 And Up 10%
- Should mobile phones be banned from schools?
- Tom Brady dad-shamed for posting pics cliff jumping with 6-yr-old daughter. ...
- Judge bans prayers, religious songs, symbols at graduation, in speeches. ...
- Teacher starts her 20-yr-sentence for seducing 6th grade boy. Fair ...
- Facebook launches dating service-are online matches as good as real world ...
- باتت ظاهرة تأخر الزواج سيمة جديدة في عصرنا اليوم, فما هو افضل سن للزاوج ؟